Monday, November 15, 2010

The Choice for Today


Today is a Gratitude Day......

Today there is a choice to be made.
No one can make it but me.
My choice may effect others, but it also may just effect me, doesn’t matter.
The choice for today is Gratitude.

Today I am grateful for women who surround me each day.
I learn from them. I watch them to see if the chinks in their armour are in any way similar to mine. Some days they are, and some days they aren’t, doesn’t matter.
Today I am grateful for my women.

Today I am grateful for finally being able to know my limits.
I am getting to the place where I’ve given myself permission to say that I am not going to do this or that. This is a work in progress, not always figured out until too late, doesn’t matter.
Today I am grateful for knowing myself better.

Today I am grateful that I am loved.
Those who surround me, who haven’t been pushed away, still love me.
I don’t always feel it, don’t always place the proper value on it, doesn’t matter.
Today I am very grateful to be loved.

Today there are many choices to be made
No one can make these choices but me
My choice will effect others, and also effect me, it completely matters.
The choice for today is Gratitude.

No comments: